Friday, January 16, 2009

Not Exactly Easing Into It...

Wow, I can't believe how exhausted I am. I'm actually glad I was late for the bike spin last night; traffic was brutal on every route, so we were half an hour late for the 5:30-6:30 class. But then came the swim workout. I've done a little spinning, and some running since Chaparral, but that was the last time I've been in the water. August.

Don't know what my distances were, but it sure was hard to get out of bed today! Thankfully, not too sore, but I'm sure that will come tomorrow.

Day off today, then going running on Saturday, because the mercury is supposed to be in the positive for the 3rd or 4th consecutive day-- in January! Knowing that a Chinook could roll in at any time is what makes the sometimes brutal cold in Calgary bearable.