Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to it- only 4 weeks 'till Kelowna!

Guh. Don't have much of an excuse for not running AT ALL last week. I'm a little annoyed with myself, considering I ran last saturday hungover and with about four hours of sleep, but haven't run since then!


I blame the stress. That's not a good excuse, when running is such a great stress relief, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it!


Anyway, got out twice this past week, once today (saturday) and once on tuesday. I had to reset my iPod after tuesday's run, though because my Nike+ run files were "corrupted"... couldn't fix it, even with help from tech support. I lost 18 runs since June! But they're saving properly now... here's my run from this morning:

And here's a link to the workout plan that I put together to prep for the next race:

http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/?l=training,1150905758

Not sure if clicking on that link will actually take you to it or not... the code grabs from Nike+ seem to be a little odd sometimes.